- Misty May - I love this woman. She is fierce, yet I sense an inner goodness.
- Patricia Heaton - Just a freckled girl from Cleveland, Patricia is an interesting and gutsy person. Look behind the eyes.
- Jennifer Lopez- she would have to magically(or drunkenly) find me irresistible, and she would have to magically disappear after a wild weekend.
- One of the great basketball players of all time: Diane Taurasi. The strong Italian look is very sexy.
- Anna Kournikova: The face that launched a thousand magazine covers. I never liked her until I saw her throw out a pitch and be interviewed at a Rangers' game. She is over 6 feet tall!
- Brandi Chastain
- Heather Juergensen - from "Kissing Jessica Stein".
2. Seven things I can do.
- I am naturally very good with kids.
- Score in the paint.
- Skim-read very fast, yet still understand what is written.
- Disagree with you while not being angry with you, and while still respecting your right to your opinion. Related: I listen and understand your opinion. I can lay out your opinion and your argument in a clear and understandable fashion.
- Stand my ground
- Roof a house.
3. Seven things I can't do.
- Skateboard or Surf.
- Play any musical instrument.
- Write or understand any computer code.
- Be comfortable and relaxed at a large cocktail-type party.
- Trigonometry and Chemistry - faked my way through both classes.
- Hang out with someone who is shopping - this causes actual, physical, Passion of the Christ level of agony.
4. Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex.
- If a person loves me, I am attracted to them.
- If a woman truly likes and appreciates manliness - that is attractive. It's okay if manliness sometimes frustrates her, so long as she appreciates - deep in her core - the good and noble qualities of men. By appreciating manliness, she makes herself a very attractive woman.
- Everyone is touched by God - yet, with some people, His light shines out in every direction. It's very attractive.
- Courage: to be direct with people, and to get up and try again, after getting knocked down.
5. Seven things that I say most often.
- Remember the song "Rock Me Amadeus"? I like to insert a choice epithet in place of the "Rock" in that phrase.
- When I yawn, I say "Higgabah". No reason. The sound just fits my yawn.
- "Things are actually going amazingly well in Iraq."
- "The Texas Rangers need to just sit tight! Good pitching is on the way!"
- "I'm actually very good with kids." For some reason, people don't seem to believe it. A prophet(or child-care expert) is never respected in his hometown!
- The Lord's Prayer
- "Groovy", as in: "How are you, Greg?" "Groovy!"
6. Seven things I plan to do before I die.
- The Smithsonian - and tour all of D.C.
- Take a motorcycle trip to Yellowstone National Park.
- Read the entire Bible.
- Fish Newfoundland and Nova Scotia.