Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Webutante fetes President Obama

astutely, offering the musical group "Seasons" playing Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons: Spring":



Listening to these musicians reminds of this post about musicians, which included this observation:
We never get to a place of solid and constant courage. If we are to be courageous, we must summon it again and again.
May America summon herself again and again.


Postscript:
B/c I'm a beginner at learning about music, I've learned, today, from browsing YouTube, about Vivaldi's "The Four Seasons". I remember, as a young adult, watching the movie "The Four Seasons", with Alan Alda and Carol Burnett. I remember how I loved the music, and how I thought the music helped the movie. It's nice, now, to further discover that music.

Under the tutelage of many - especially my son - I'm becoming more of a music person. I like an extra and funky thing about music: it fires and adheres and coheres brain synapses. Music and chess. And Dr. Pepper? Maybe not so much.

No comments: