Saturday, December 13, 2008

Joe the Plumber speaks for most conservatives

when he says McCain is hard to like:
He was particularly angry about McCain’s support for the $700 billion financial bailout:

WURZELBACHER: When I was on the bus with him, I asked him a lot of questions about the bailout because most Americans did not want that to happen. Yet he voted for it. … And I asked him some pretty direct questions. Some of the answers you guys are gonna receive — they appalled me, absolutely. I was angry. In fact I wanted to get off the bus after I talked to him.

BECK: Really? Now why didn’t you get off the bus?

WURZELBACHER: Um, you know, honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.
Wurzelbacher said he supported McCain only because he was “kinda the lesser of two evils.” However, his criticism of McCain didn’t extend to his running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin (R-AK). “Sarah Palin is absolutely the real deal,” he said.
I keep reading (1,2) basically the same things from persons who met Sarah Palin during the campaign: She is authentic; she is smart.

No comments: