Saturday, June 19, 2010

Jenny the Bloggess visits the shrink

`






<== In repose, wondering what the tricky shrink thinks of her





Then I filled out the rest of the paperwork but I got depressed about writing about how depressed I was and so I drew pictures of smiley kittens in the margin so that the shrink wouldn’t think I was suicidal because suicidal people never draw smiley kitten on anything, probably. The receptionist gave me a weird look when I handed it back to her and I was all “I take it you’re a dog person?”


More here


`

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! Thank you for that post and weblink! NOW I know I'm not going/arriving at crazyland! I get it! I love the part about her wondering what level of crazy everyone else is at......sitting in a room fully of craziness. HA!! Thank you!

gcotharn said...

Glad it worked for you :)