Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Derek Jeter & Minka Kelly to be married Nov 5























Bonnie Hunt interview with Minka Kelly: Minka's mother made her name up out of thin air; Minka was a surgical scrub nurse for four years.



Jeter briefly dated Jessica Alba, which is a good excuse to link this look at Jessica Alba's Campari commercial.



Minka Kelly dated John Mayer, which is a good excuse to link John Mayer's satire about his life as a celebrity musician (language warning):

Songwriter suggests topic:
You like the girl, but you can't get the girl.
Mayer rejects topic:
If I can't get the girl, why don't I just tell her I'm John Mayer?

How about something everyone can relate to? Like, when you're [with] one supermodel and it makes all the other supermodels jealous?
Songwriters:
I don't know if...
Mayer:
I love it. Lets do it.




`

1 comment:

Gabriella said...

Great Great Great Blog

Your blog is so excellent. I am your regular reader of your blog.

I follow your blog. I like your way of posting.

Hey i am interesting in adding your http://theendzone.blogspot.com/
in my blog
http://spacestation-shuttle.blogspot.com/


I am honored to add it to my blog in right side bar links.

Will you add my blog in your blog list

Thanks for visiting my blog as well!

Please reply dear.