Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome Bob's Blog

Another blog links The End Zone on it's sidebar! Welcome: Bob's Blog, and thanks for the link. You've earned a link on my sidebar.

Bob gives family summary:
I am happily married to a wonderful woman named Colleen. We have six children, ages four, six, seven, fourteen, fifteen, and eighteen. I also have four adult daughters. We provide foster care, and usually have at least one more person we are caring for at any given time. At the present time we have three foster children, ages infant, two, and three.
Bob has many of my favorite blogs on his sidebar. He likes baseball, and sunset photos from his home in Elizabeth, Colorado - which is due east of Castle Rock, and sort of halfway between Denver and Colorado Springs. In keeping with today's "tease Senator McCain" theme, Bob's Blog reminded me of one the best ever Red State Update videos.

No comments: