Monday, March 15, 2010

Democrats position Death Star within firing range of Alderaan

`
Had to have that headline! Stole it from http://hillbuzz.org, who are firing out the Rahm Emmanuel rumors.



Free association blogging (is there any other kind?):

Bill Whittle says the character Ari Gold - the Hollywood agent on HBO's Entourage - is based on a real agent: Ari Emmanuel, i.e. Rahm Emmanuel's brother! Too funny. Actor Jeremy Piven speaks about Ari Gold and Ari Emmanuel.

I've watched my first ever episodes of Entourage - about 6 episodes on Spike TV on Sunday nights. I like the show, but have trouble getting into the show b/c I strongly dislike the actor character around whom most of the action swirls. I suspect the actor character displays personality traits which I recognize in myself and which I detest in myself. There is no other explanation for my visceral dislike of this character. My 6 episode opinion: he is yuck.

Love the Ari character; love the Johnny Drama character: Victory!

Ahem: language warning. Take cover.







No comments: