Monday, March 22, 2010

Remember the ObAlamo!


This thing is not implemented yet.

I'm now going to do what is commonly called "talkin out his [backside]." Luckily, I have this blog for just such occasions.

The internet changes everything. Thus, we're playing by new rules: truth gets out; opposition gets organized. New rules. Think of the Dems as Dan Rather in 2004. Think of this current bill as a Rathergate forgery rife with illogical aspects. Think of state attorneys general as bloggers with tight OODA Loops.

This thing is not implemented yet.



2 comments:

Webutante said...

You're right. It's far, far from over, Greg. Still I'm allowing myself a little time to grieve--- not just for this healthcare monstrosity but also---for how far, far, far out of control our federal government has become.

gcotharn said...

I'm in the 3rd stage of grief: totally chuffed.