Thursday, July 16, 2009

Am honored to be quoted at La Gringa's Blogicito

Link

La Gringa took the quote from a 44 comment thread (re Honduras) which lasted for 10 days at a left blog, in which I stood like a comment thread sheriff facing down the bad guy in the dirt street. That comment thread followed another thread at the same blog, in which I counseled a right side commenter to be patient until facts became apparent, as I believed all parties would then agree on what ought be said and done. Problem was, when facts became apparent, the left commenters ignored the facts.

That thread was the reason I was later able to show evidence Zelaya wished to overthrow Honduras: I had accumulated the data during the previous 10 days. When End Zone commenter "Bud" spouted off some bull, I reacted like a cantankerous blogger who had lost all patience for showing mercy: By God, that's enough! I'm gonna give what you got coming! No warnings! No politeness! Don't bring that weak @#$% in here no more!


2 comments:

ACUConservative said...

Visit www.conservative.org for Live Streaming Commentary of all Votes and Hearings on Capitol Hill as Well as the Day’s Conservative News. WWW.CONSERVATIVE.ORG

La Gringa said...

Thanks, Greg, and thanks for trying to talk some sense into people who just don't want to know the facts.